Collection and storage of personal data as well as the manner and purpose of its use
a) Browsing the website
When visiting our website www.deller-gmbh.de information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called Logfile. The following information is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until the time of automatic deletion:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of server request,
- Name and URL of downloaded data,
- Website from which access is made (Referrer-URL),
- Browser type and version and potentially the operating system of the accessing computer as well as the name of the access provider.
We process that said data for the following purposes:
- Guaranteed smooth connection setup of website,
- Guaranteed comfortable use of website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing data is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest occurs from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances we will use the collected data to draw conclusions about your personality.
b) Using our contact form
For questions of any kind we offer the option to contact us via a provided contact form on our website. Therefore, it is mandatory that you specify a valid email address, so we know where the inquiry is coming from and so we can reply to it. Further details are optional.
Processing data for the purpose of contacting us follows Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us when using the contact form, will automatically be deleted after completion of your inquiry.
Disclosure of data
We will never give any of your personal information to any third party for any other than the following purposes.
We will only share your personal information with a third party, if:
- you have explicitly agreed according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- sharing it according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and no reason seems to apply that you have an overriding interest warranting protection relating to the disclosure of the data,
- sharing according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO is subject to a legal obligation, as well as
- it is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO necessary for the implementation of contractual relationships with you.
Use and disclosure of personal details
We only use the personal details you provide for the purposes of technically managing the web pages and of fulfilling your requests and requirements, i.e. usually for processing contracts concluded with you, for answering your inquiries or in connection with your participation in a competition.
Only when you have granted your prior consent or – if required by legal regulations – you have not raised any objections, will we also use this data for product-related surveys and marketing purposes. Your personal details will not be disclosed, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties unless it is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling contractual obligations or you have provided your express consent. ANIKA takes all the necessary technical and organisational security precautions to protect your personal details from loss or misuse. Furthermore, Deller GmbH will oblige its external service providers to comply with the provisions of data-protection laws, to treat personal details as confidential and to delete such details as soon as they are no longer required.
The cookie stores information, that arises in connection with the specific use of the device. This however doesn´t mean that we receive immediate information about your identity.
In addition we use temporary cookies to optimize user friendliness, which are saved on your device for a certain specified time. If you come back our website another time to use our services, it will automatically recognize, that you´ve been there before and will remember the entries you´ve made or the preferences you´ve set, so you don´t have to do that a second time.
Processing data through cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned above in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can however configurate your browser so that no cookies can be saved on your computer or to always be notified before a new cookie is set. If you deactivate cookies, however, you may have only limited access to some parts of our website.
We use the following tracking techniques based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking techniques used we want to ensure appropriate design and ongoing optimization of our website. We also use tracking techniques to statistically analyse the use of our website and to evaluate the optimization of our services for you. These interests are considered as legitimate within the meaning of the above-mentioned provision.
For the particular purpose of data processing and categories of data please refer to the individual tracking tool.
To ensure appropriate design and ongoing optimization of our websites we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as „Google“). In this context pseudonymous user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information collected through cookies about your use of the website such as
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer-URL (previously visited website),
- Host name of accessing computer (IP-Adresse),
- Time of server request,
are sent to a Google server in the USA and saved there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these websites. This information may also be forwarded to third parties if this is legally permissible or if third parties process the data by proxy. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (so-called IP masking).
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of the data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially with browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking this link.
This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents any future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found at Google Analytics-Help.
Google Web Fonts
For this purpose the browser you use has to connect to the Google servers. With that Google receives information about your IP address pulling up our website. The use of Google Web Fonts is performed in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This is considered a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font from your computer is used.
This website uses the cartographic service Google Maps through an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the Google Maps functions, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is gernerally send to and saved on a Google server in the USA. The provider of this website has no influence on this data transmission. The use of Google Maps is performed in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and so that locations mentioned on our website can be found more easily. This is considered a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO dar.
Rights of the persons affected
You have the right to:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO request information about your personal data that we´ve processed. In particular you can request information about processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data has been or might be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, processing restriction or contradiction, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, if not gathered by us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO request completion or the immediate correction of false personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO request deletion of your personal data stored by us, if not necessary for processing the exercise of freedom of expression and information, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO request limitation of the processing of your personal data stored by us, if the correctness of the data is contested by yourself, the processing is unlawful, you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you however need the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have filed a complaint against the processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO request to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine readable format or the transfer to an other person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO withdraw your consent regarding the processing of your data at any time, which means that we can not proceed with the processing of data in this regard in the future and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO file a complaint with regulatory authorities. Usually you can do so at the regulatory authority of your current usual residence or workplace or at our agency.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on basis of legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right to, according to Art. 21 DSGVO, object to the processing of your personal data, if there are reasons for that relating to your particular situation or if your objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case you have a gerneral right of objection, which is implemented by us without specification of a particular situation.
If you want to make use of your right to object, just send an email to email@example.com
We use the widely-used and secure SSL system (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser while visiting our website. Usually that means a 256-bit encryption. If your browser doesn´t support a 256-bit encryption, we use a 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell if a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, by looking for the closed lock or key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also make use of suitable technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological development.
Updating and changing this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid as at January 2018. With further development of our website and services or because of changed legal or official guidelines it can be necessary to change this privacy statement. You can always view and print the current version of our privacy statement on our website at https://www.hering-ag.de/privacy-policy.html
Data protection representative:
Mr. Ralf Bruder
Nürnberger Str. 96
T: +49 (0) 9831 8000-0